Assist Agent Client is Asteria’s graphical interface for call center agents. The software works in conjunction with HTML call scripts, web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Trouble Ticket systems to present relevant information to the agent when fielding a call. Assist also presents call related data such as a call timer and call origination and allows for predefined post call processing time. Assist is available as a .net application as well as a flash-based application tested with Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Features Include:
- Display of queue name
- Display of caller ID and caller name from carrier
- Display of pre-queue IVR information
- Screen pop of web-based information on ring
- On-demand call recording
- User defined Agent pause reasons
- User definable post call dispositions
- Call handling for transfers and termination
6/2/14 - The release of 8.0 falls on Asteria's 10th Anniversary and we thank all of our customers for helping to support us over the last decade.
10/2/15 - 8.1 Released
2/2/16 - 8.2 Released