Configurator is a web-based tool for setting up and maintaining an Asterisk® PBX. This simple, comprehensive interface eases initial set up and ongoing maintenance associated with an enterprise’s telephone system.
CONFIGURATOR is also used in configuring ACD call queues to support call center activity and set up the INsight Call Center Suite.
- Features include:
- Creation of users, devices, extensions, call groups, conference bridges on the PBX
- Creation of call queues and features such as ring strategy, recording strategy, music on hold
- Definition of screen pops to assist agents in fielding calls
- Assignment of agents and supervisors to queues
- Weighting among queues and weighting of agents within queues
- Sound file upload and management for music on hold and call prompts
- Graphical IVR builder for pre and post-queue call interaction, including support for speech recognition, text to speech, and multilingual IVRs
6/2/14 - The release of 8.0 falls on Asteria's 10th Anniversary and we thank all of our customers for helping to support us over the last decade.
10/2/15 - 8.1 Released
2/2/16 - 8.2 Released